7th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit
September 13, 2016 — Washington, DC, USA
Notes from 7th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit
We conclude our coverage of the Seventh Annual Billington Cybersecurity Summit with a look at more of the presentations: a wide-ranging panel on threats and what to do about them (a hint: it doesn't involve firing lots of people, the UK's new National Cyber Security Centre, how cyber security is like and unlike a neighborhood watch, National Cyber Security Centre, the NSA Director's thoughts on technology and human capital, advice for the next US President, and a look at why, in cyberspace, everyone's on the border.
More coverage from The 7th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit:
- Cyberspace Isn't Borderless. Rather, Everyone's on the Border.
- Upgrading Technology, Organization, and Funding
- The Threat Landscape as Seen Through FireEye's Eyes
- Leave Evelyn in HR Alone
- Watchers: from Neighborhoods to Polling Places
- Elements of a National Cyber Security Strategy: the View from Israel
- Advice for the Next President on Cyber Security
- GCHQ's New National Cyber Security Center
- NSA and Cyber Command: Building Adaptive Systems and Human Capital