At a glance.
- Conti's fate and effects.
- Ukrainian radio stations briefly hacked.
- Espionage and counterespionage during the hybrid war.
- Assessing Russian cyberattacks.
- CISA releases six ICS security advisories.
Conti's fate and effects.
In the course of a discussion with Advanced Intelligence over the firm's study of Conti's attack against Costa Rican networks, BleepingComputer offers a useful summary of what's happened to the gang. It's effectively rebranded through dispersal, its alumni now working for the Quantum, Hive, AvosLocker, BlackCat, and Hello Kitty gangs. Security Boulevard calls these "splinter RaaS [ransomware-as-a-service] groups."