At a glance.
- CISA alert: Daixin Team ransomware is an active threat.
- FBI warns of Iranian threat group's activity.
- Norway concerned about threats to oil and gas infrastructure.
- Cyber offense may be proving harder than thought.
- A drop in ransomware correlated with Russia's hybrid war.
- IBM announces grants to schools.
CISA alert: Daixin Team ransomware is an active threat.
CISA has warned that the Daixin Team, a criminal ransomware group, is currently active against US organizations. The Joint Alert says in part, "The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) are releasing this joint CSA to provide information on the “Daixin Team,” a cybercrime group that is actively targeting U.S. businesses, predominantly in the Healthcare and Public Health (HPH) Sector, with ransomware and data extortion operations." Listen to CISA's alert on the CyberWire.