At a glance.
- OpenSSL patches two vulnerabilities.
- CISA and election security.
- Killnet attempted DDoS against the US Treasury.
- Raccoon Stealer and the war in Ukraine.
- CISA issues one ICS Advisory.
- XDR data reveals threat trends.
- Business email compromise and gift cards.
OpenSSL patches two vulnerabilities.
OpenSSL has patched two vulnerabilities, as promised. Both had been initially rated "critical." They've since been reassessed as "serious," but they still merit the prompt attention of users. For more on the OpenSSL issues, see CyberWire Pro.