At a glance.
- New phishing campaigns afflict users of Microsoft 365 and Adobe.
- Big Head ransomware: an analysis.
- Multichain reports over $100 million stolen in crypto heist.
- CISA makes an addition to the Known Exploited Vulnerability Catalog.
- Progress Software issues MOVEit patches.
- Telegram's role in Russia's war.
New phishing campaigns afflict users of Microsoft 365 and Adobe.
Vade was able to establish a link between the spoofed web-login pages and an application named HawkEye: “As reported by several cybersecurity actors like Talos, the original HawkEye Keylogger is a malware kit whose story began in 2013. Because several versions were introduced, we don’t know if the authentication page above is related to HawkEye Keylogger.”