At a glance.
- LockBit threatens to release Royal Mail data tomorrow.
- Cl0p ransomware expands to Linux-based systems.
- Vulnerability identified in Toyota's GSPIMS.
- ESXiArgs update: mitigation tools are made available.
- New infostealer deployed against Ukraine.
- CERT-UA warns of Remcos used in Russian cyberespionage campaign.
- CISA releases an ICS security advisory.
LockBit threatens to release Royal Mail data tomorrow.
According to Computing, the LockBit ransomware gang has run out of patience, and says it will release the data it took from the Royal Mail tomorrow if the ransom it's demanded isn't paid by then. Reuters reports that Royal Mail doesn't believe the stolen data contains any sensitive financial or personal information.