At a glance.
- Report: FBI investigating incident on its networks.
- Frebniis backdoors Microsoft IIS servers.
- ProxyShell vulnerabilities used to install cryptominer.
- Havoc's post-exploitation framework.
- German airports sustain a cyber incident.
- Aspen Institute report concludes that cyber assistance benefits Ukraine.
- CISA releases fifteen ICS advisories.
Report: FBI investigating incident on its networks.
CNN reports that the US FBI has contained and is investigating an incident (CNN calls it a "malicious cyber incident") that affected systems the Bureau uses to investigate child sexual exploitation. The FBI has been tight-lipped, saying only "This is an isolated incident that has been contained. As this is an ongoing investigation the FBI does not have further comment to provide at this time."