At a glance.
- Key trends in Identity Access Management.
- RagnarLocker and critical infrastructure.
- Cyber criminals capitalize on the AI hype.
- Updates on the leaked US classified documents.
- Report from the leaks: Russian hackers compromised a Canadian gas pipeline.
- KillNet counts some coup against NATO (but not as much as it claims).
Key trends in Identity Access Management.
April 11th marks Identity Management Day. Today, we discuss trends in Identity Access Management (IAM), and look at some expert commentary and advice on IAM. VentureBeat reported that one of four key trends discussed at the 2023 Gartner IAM Summit this year included the importance of adding identity threat detection and response solutions to protect against cyber threats and breaches. Other trends included the implementation of an identity-first approach to cybersecurity, the use of cloud infrastructure entitlement management (CIEM) tools in identity management approaches, and the implementation of a journey-time solution for a streamlined user experience. For more on IAM, see CyberWire Pro.