At a glance.
- Bogus DDoS protection pages distribute malware.
- Estonia deals with DDoS attacks.
- Update to the Joint Alert on Zimbra exploitation.
- Iranian APT data extraction tool described.
- LockBit gang comes under DDoS.
- Twitter whistleblower security claims made public.
- Greek natural gas supplier under criminal cyberattack.
- Deepfake scams appear to have arrived.
- Threat actors prepare to exploit Hikvision camera vulnerability.
- Oktapus criminal campaign compromises 9931 accounts in more than 130 organizations.
- Exotic Lily and Bumblebee Loader.
- Microsoft describes Nobelium's new approach to establishing persistence.
- LastPass discloses a security incident.
Bogus DDoS protection pages distribute malware.