Incident response: around the Hash Table.
Four members of the CyberWire’s hash table of experts:
- Jerry Archer - Sallie Mae CSO
- Ted Wagner - SAP National Security Services CISO
- Steve Winterfeld - Akamai Advisory CISO
- Rick Doten - Centene CISO
discuss the things they worry about when it comes to incident response.
- “Agreeing on Roles and Responsibilities: Summary of RACI,” ValueBasedManagement.net, 2019.
- “Attorney Client Privilege and Use of Kovel Arrangements FAQs,” by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), 18 August 2017.
- "Computer Security Incident Handling Guide: Special Publication 800-61 Revision 2,” by Paul Cichonski, Tom Millar, Tim Grance, and Karen Scarfone, NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology, U.S. Department of Commerce, August 2012.
- “DACI Decision-Making Framework,” by Product Plan. Last Checked 5 August 2020.
- “Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity,” National Institute of Standards and Technology, Version 1.1, 16 April 2018, Last visited 17 June 2020.
- “The Big Picture of the Security Incident Cycle,” by Lenny Zeltser, SANS, 27 September 2010.
- “The Joke,” By Matt Carlson, Carnegie Hall, 2020.