SOAR - around the Hash Table.
Three members of the CyberWire’s Hash Table of experts:
- Rick Doten
- Kevin Ford
- Kevin Magee
discuss SOAR tools.
- “A Brief History of SIEM,” by Stephen Gailey, CyberSecurity Magazine, 19 January 2020.
- “Cybersecurity First Principles: DevSecOps.” by Rick Howard, CSO Perspectives, The CyberWire, 8 June 2020.
- "Intelligence-Driven Computer Network Defense Informed by Analysis of Adversary Campaigns and Intrusion Kill Chains,” by Eric Hutchins, Michael Cloppert, Rohan Amin, Lockheed Martin Corporation, 2010, last visited 30 April 2020.
- “Site Reliability Engineering: How Google Runs Production Systems,” by Betsy Beyer, Chris Jones, Jennifer Petoff, and Niall Richard Murphy, Published by O'Reilly Media, 16 April 2016.
- “The Cybersecurity Canon: The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win,” book review by Rick Howard, Palo Alto Networks, 21 October 2016.
- “The Evolution of SOAR Platforms,” by Stan Engelbrecht, SecurityWeek, 27 July 2018.
- “The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win,” by Gene Kim, Kevin Behr, George Spafford, Published by IT Revolution Press, 10 January 2013.