Dark web and TOR: what kind of intelligence can you find there?
Rick Howard discusses counterintelligence operations by commercial vendors on the dark web and the kinds of intelligence that can be found.
- "Everything About Tor: What is Tor? How Tor Works?” By Aditya Tiwari
- “Fraud Guides Top List of Most Frequently Sold Type of Data on Major dark web Marketplaces,” by terbiumlabs
- “History,” by TOR
- “Honey Onions: Exposing Snooping Tor HSDir Relays,’ by Guevara Noubir and Amirali Sanatinia
- "How the FBI relies on dark web intel firms as frontline investigators,” by Chris Bing
- "InfoSec at Your Service,” By Michelle Drolet
- “It’s About To Get Even Easier to Hide on the dark web,” by Andy Greenberg
- "The Onion Router and the Darkweb,” by Corianna Jacoby and Ming Chow
- "What is the dark web? How to access it and what you'll find,” By Darren Guccione
- "What's the difference between the deep web and the dark web?” Juliet Beauchamp and J.M. Porup, IDG Tech Talk