SD-WAN: around the Hash Table.
Two members of the CyberWire’s hash table of experts:
- Steve Winterfeld: Akamai’s Advisory CISO
- Paul Calatayud: Palo Alto Networks’ Chief Security Officer for the Americas
discuss SD-WAN architecture and security.
- “A History of SD-WAN,” by CATO.
- “Broadband history,” by Dani Warner, USwitch, 19 July 2018.
- “SD-WAN: What’s the big deal for security leadership?” by Rick Howard, CSO Perspectives, The CyberWire, 10 October 2020.
- “The 6 Biggest SASE Buys of 2020 (So Far)” by Tobias Mann, SDxCentral, 26 August 2020.
- “The Secret to SASE is the Right SD-WAN,” by Network World from IDG, 2020.
- “What is MPLS: What you need to know about multi-protocol label switching,” by Neal Weinberg and Johna Till Johnson, Network World, 16 March 2016.
- “What is SD-WAN and why do you need it? Quick Explainer Video,” by Drew Schulke, Dell, 18 October 2019.
- “Your security stack is moving: SASE is coming,” by Rick Howard, CSO Perspectives, The CyberWire, 5 April 2020.