Can you deploy zero trust, intrusion kill chains, resilience, and risk assessment to Microsoft Azure? - Around the Hash Table.
Two members of the CyberWire’s Hash Table of experts - Rick Doten, Carolina Complete Health CISO and Mark Simos, Microsoft’s Lead Cybersecurity Architect - discuss Microsoft Azure security through a first principle lens. Can Azure deployments satisfy our requirements for zero trust, intrusion kill chain prevention, resilience, and risk assessment?
- S1E9: 01 JUN: Cybersecurity first principles – resilience.
- “A Look Back At Ten Years Of Microsoft Azure,” by Janakiram, Forbes, 3 February 2020.
- “Azure AD Overview,” by John Savill, YouTube, 2020.
- “Azure Security Benchmark,” msmbaldwin, Microsoft.com, 2021.
- “Azure Virtual Network FAQ,” KumudD, Microsoft.com, 26 June 2020.
- “Azure Virtual Network Overview,” by John Savill, YouTube, 4 February 2020.
- “Microsoft Azure: Security,” Microsoft.
- “Microsoft: How 'zero trust' can protect against sophisticated hacking attacks,” by Liam Tung, ZDNet, 20 January 2021.
- “Secure Score in Azure Security Center,” memildin, Microsoft.com, 5 January 2021.
- “Thinking about Resiliency in Azure,” by John Savill, YouTube Video, June 2019.
- “Top SolarWinds Risk Assessment Resources for Microsoft 365 and Azure,” by Susan Bradley, CSO Online, 13 January 2021.
- “Zero Trust Deployment Center,” by Gary Centric, Microsoft.com, 30 September 2020.