The CyberWire Daily Podcast is our look at what's happening in cyberspace. It provides a clear and concise summary of the news and offers commentary from industry experts as well as our Academic and Research Partners. Each Friday, we provide the usual daily summary along with a look back at the news for the entire week. We publish each weekday afternoon (in time for US East Coast drive-time.)
If I only had a brain... Artificial Intelligence Gets Real at RSA 2017 - A CyberWire Special Edition
In this CyberWire special edition, we gather a group of experts to help sort through the hype, try to agree on some definitions, demystify the technology, and make the business case for artificial intelligence.
At the 2017 RSA conferences, artificial intelligence and machine learning were on just about everyone’s list of hot topics. Countless companies are offering AI and ML solutions, with many of them claiming “game changer” status. In this edition, we gather a group of experts to help sort through the hype, try to agree on some definitions, demystify the technology, and make the business case for artificial intelligence.
- Denis Kennelly, Chief Product Officer - Business and Technical Leader, IBM Security Products
- Guy Caspi, CEO, Deep Instinct
- Lee Weiner, Chief Product Officer, Rapid7
- Matt Wolff, Chief Data Scientist, Cylance
- Monzy Merza, Head of Security Research, Splunk
- Ravi Devireddy, Chief Technology Officer, E8 Security
- Rick Grinnell, Founder and Managing Partner, Glasswing Ventures
- Shehzad Merchant, Chief Technology Officer, Gigamon