If I only had a brain… Artificial Intelligence Gets Real at RSA 2017 - A CyberWire Special Edition.
At the 2017 RSA conferences, artificial intelligence and machine learning were on just about everyone’s list of hot topics. Countless companies are offering AI and ML solutions, with many of them claiming “game changer” status. In this edition, we gather a group of experts to help sort through the hype, try to agree on some definitions, demystify the technology, and make the business case for artificial intelligence.
- Denis Kennelly, Chief Product Officer - Business and Technical Leader, IBM Security Products
- Guy Caspi, CEO, Deep Instinct
- Lee Weiner, Chief Product Officer, Rapid7
- Matt Wolff, Chief Data Scientist, Cylance
- Monzy Merza, Head of Security Research, Splunk
- Ravi Devireddy, Chief Technology Officer, E8 Security
- Rick Grinnell, Founder and Managing Partner, Glasswing Ventures
- Shehzad Merchant, Chief Technology Officer, Gigamon