Women in Cybersecurity 2017: A CyberWire Special Edition
The 2017 Women in Cybersecurity conference was held in Tucson Arizona, and the CyberWire was on hand to cover the event. We spoke with a variety of cyber security professionals, at different stages of their careers. We covered some of their career journeys and professional insights on our daily podcast, and in this special edition learn why a women in cybersecurity conference is more important than ever, what they wish they knew when they were starting out, as well as some advice for the men in the industry.
- Svetla Walsh and Deja Baker are midshipmen at the US Naval Academy.
- Amanda Rousseau is a Malware Researcher at Endgame.
- Andrea Little Limbago is Chief Social Scientist at Endgame.
- Wendi Whitmore is Global Partner & Lead, IBM X-Force Incident Response & Intelligence Services
- Michelle Dennedy is Chief Privacy Officer at Cisco.
- Kathleen Smith is Chief Marketing Officer at cybersecjobs.com and clearedjobs.net.