Unveil Data Security Paradoxes
Herain Oberoi, General Manager of Data Security, Privacy, and Compliance for Microsoft, joins Erica Toelle and guest host Tina Ying, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Microsoft, on this week's episode of Uncovering Hidden Risks. Microsoft has recently released a new report called the Data Security Index. Erica, Tina, and Herain explain what drove the team to complete this research, release the report, and share valuable insights that can empower organizations to optimize their data security programs.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why more tools bring less security, but organizations still adopt them
- When organizations should allocate resources to optimize data security
- How security leaders can lead their teams with the goal of enhancing all-up security posture
Some Questions We Ask:
- How can organizations enhance their data security posture?
- Should organizations purchase best-of-suite or best-of-breed solutions?
- What advice do you give organizations with the challenge of using isolated solutions?
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
- Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson
- The BlueHat Podcast
- Security Unlocked
- Security Unlocked: CISO Series with Bret Arsenault
- Microsoft Threat Intelligence Podcast
- Secure the Job: Breaking into Security
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Uncovering Hidden Risks is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.