News for the cybersecurity community during the COVID-19 emergency
At a glance.
- Improvising a response to familiar threat actors operating under unfamiliar circumstances.
- International competition by other means: espionage.
- Disinformation and misinformation (respectively lies and folly).
- Cybercrime during the pandemic.
- Business consequences of the pandemic.
A final wrap-up of how COVID-19 has been affecting cybersecurity, with our final regular update on the pandemic and cyber. This one summarizes some lessons learned.