At a glance.
- Czech intelligence alerts allies to the danger of an imminent campaign against its healthcare system.
- Setting budget priorities during the pandemic.
- Zoom and its alternatives.
- Contact-tracing for infection,
- Contact-tracing for misinformation.
- HIPAA and CMMC during the pandemic.
Warnings surface of a major campaign against hospitals. Home networks have now become business networks, with the security, privacy, and regulatory implications that transformation suggests. Telework services remain troubled, but essential and attractive. Tech solutions propose to trace exposure to both the virus and to misinformation about the virus. Policies change, but maybe not as much as one would expect. See the CyberWire's daily coverage of COVID-19 and cybersecurity for more.