News for the cybersecurity community during the COVID-19 emergency
At a glance.
- China's COVID-19 disinformation campaign may have begun with social media suppression.
- British universities' COVID-19 research targeted by Russian, Iranian intelligence services.
- Black markets in the time of the pandemic.
- CISA revises telework guidelines for US Federal agencies.
- Another case of online proctoring, and the privacy concerns it raises.
For more, see our daily update on COVID-19 and the cybersecurity community.