Helping Future Proof the Cyber Landscape
Rob Duhart, VP, Deputy CISO, at Walmart, shares his points of view on what can help today’s CISOs avoid unexpected cyber issues and the trends he is seeing shape the current cyber landscape on this week's episode of Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson. As an ally for underrepresented populations in the cyber industry, Rob also discusses how he leverages his voice to support diversity and inclusion across the technology industry and the rise of disinformation in the cybersecurity community.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to help avoid the unexpected and cyber predictions for 2022
- Remaining conscious of risk without disrupting their business flow
- The connection between cybersecurity and disinformation
Some Questions We Ask:
- What issues should security and risk leaders be planning for this year?
- How can companies help develop a culture of diversity and inclusion?
- How will disinformation become a larger problem in cybersecurity?
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.