Building Trust Through Cybersecurity
Sean Joyce, Principal for Price Waterhouse Coopers Advisory Practice, joins Ann this week on Afternoon Cyber Tea to discuss the unprecedented rise of cyberattacks this past year and what new trends we should be paying attention to. Sean has also consulted on some of the most prolific cyber breaches, providing us with his expertise on what he believes organizations should enforce as best practices when building operational resilience.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to stop the spread of misinformation by building trust in cybersecurity
- When to worry about the spread of misinformation as it relates to cybersecurity
- Why companies should invest in Artificial intelligence and automation
Some Questions We Ask:
- How concerned should we be given the rise and sophistication of new cyber-attacks?
- What are some current trends we should all be paying attention to?
- When we talk about defense, what should companies be investing in?
Listen to: Security Unlocked: CISO Series with Bret Arsenault
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.