A Librarian’s Guide to Cybersecurity
Tracy Maleeff, a security researcher at the Krebs Stamos Group, a cybersecurity consulting firm, joins Ann on this week's episode of Afternoon Cyber Tea. Tracy is an information security professional with a Master of Library and Information Science degree and a frequent author and speaker on InfoSec and research topics. Ann and Tracy discuss keeping companies safe from disinformation, current issues, infosec professionals are dealing with, and what has influenced her cybersecurity philosophy.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How companies are fighting against misinformation and disinformation
- The most critical issues consumers face regarding information security
- Technology companies should invest in to protect from data breaches
Some Questions We Ask:
- What is the biggest surprise in the evolution of technology and the threat landscape?
- How does your law librarian background influence your cybersecurity philosophy?
- What current issues are infosec professionals not paying enough attention to?
View Tracy Maleeff on LinkedIn
Listen to: Security Unlocked: CISO Series with Bret Arsenault
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.