The Criticality of Cyber Resilience
Tarun Sondhi, a Principal and the cyber leader for the KPMG Managed Services group, joins Ann on this week's episode of Afternoon Cyber Tea. He has deep expertise in security architecture, infrastructure security, and access management. Tarun led the complete transformation and rebuilding of the Security Operations Center for one of the largest financial services organizations in the world. Ann and Tarun discuss how his guidance in security has changed over the years, investing in artificial intelligence and automation and what he believes is currently the most significant innovation in security.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How clients and organizations should handle today's threat landscape
- When companies should start to invest in artificial intelligence and automation
- Why organizations often overlook the evolving sophistication of current cyberattacks
Some Questions We Ask:
- How has your security guidance changed in the past five years?
- Why should organizations start to use cybersecurity to build operational resiliency?
- What is the most significant security innovation you’ve seen recently to help organizations?
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.