What’s Influencing Cyber Capital Investment
Dave DeWalt, Founder and Managing Director of NightDragon, and Jay Leek, Managing Director and Co-founder of both Syn Ventures and Clear Sky Security, join Ann on this week's episode of Afternoon Cyber Tea. Investing in companies producing the latest technology that cybersecurity firms depend on, like the latest artificial intelligence, sounds like an exciting opportunity, but who has the best product? Getting in on the ground floor is appealing, but where do you start? Dave and Jay chat with Ann about why cyber is so attractive to investors, their advice for founders currently starting their investment journey, and what new technology has their attention.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why we are witnessing ballooning venture capital investments in cyber
- What technology is currently capturing investors' attention
- How current events are shaking up the world of cyber venture capital
Some Questions We Ask:
- Why is cyber so attractive to investors?
- What advice do you have for cyber founders starting their investment journey?
- When you work with security founders, what qualities are you looking for?
Learn about NightDragon
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
Listen to: Uncovering Hidden Risks
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.