Microsoft Security CTO on Future of Cyber
Michal Braverman-Blumenstyk, Chief Technology Officer for Microsoft Security, top Israeli tech leader, and one of the world's highest-ranking women in the cybersecurity industry joins Ann on this week's episode of Afternoon Cyber Tea. Michal and Ann discuss what is keeping cyber leaders up at night, why Israel is a worldwide leader in cybersecurity technology, and what investments Microsoft is making to create a more safe and secure future for all.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- A brief history of Israeli cyber innovation
- The Microsoft Security CTO perspective on top trends and technologies
- The importance of diversity & inclusion in the cybersecurity industry
Some Questions We Ask:
- What are some of your favorite examples of Israeli cyber innovation?
- Why do you think IoT security is such an essential area of focus?
- How should we deal with the current labor shortage in security?
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
Listen to: Uncovering Hidden Risks
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.