Cyber Resiliency with Sounil Yu
Sounil Yu, Chief Information Security Officer and Head of Research at JupiterOne, joins Ann on this week's episode of Afternoon Cyber Tea. Ann and Sounil discuss the importance and evolution of cyber resilience and what organizations can do today to build resilience for the future. Sounil is a security innovator with over 30 years of experience creating, breaking, and fixing computer and network systems. He is the creator of the Cyber Defense Matrix and the DIE Resiliency Framework, teaches security as an Adjunct Professor, co-chairs Art into Science: A Conference on Defense, and advises many startups.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why we need a new approach to cyber resilience
- Who is responsible for cyber resiliency and who should be involved
- How organizations can build the agility and ability to stay ahead of cybercriminal
Some Questions We Ask:
- What is the responsibility and relationship between CISOs, and board members?
- Why is advocating for a new approach to resiliency so important?
- What investments should leaders be making to improve their cyber resiliency?
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
Listen to: Uncovering Hidden Risks
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.