Shaping the Future of Cyber
Chenxi Wang, founder and general partner of Rain Capital, a seed-stage venture fund focused on Cybersecurity, joins Ann on this week's episode of Afternoon Cyber Tea. Dr. Wang, an outspoken advocate for women in tech, was named Women Investor of 2021 and 2019 by CyberRisk Alliance and Women Tech Founders and is a well-known cybersecurity operator, technologist, and thought leader. Ann and Dr. Wang discuss what is impacting current cyber investments, innovations that will shape the next 7-10 years, and the value of diversity, inclusion, and representation in cyber.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How the market has changed in the last 3-6 months
- How founders and CEOs can ensure their companies thrive in the current market conditions
- What trends, technologies, or categories in cyber are worth watching
Some Questions We Ask:
- Why has cyber been so attractive to investors?
- What should you be doing to ensure your company thrives over the next 12 to 18 months?
- What can cyber leaders be doing today to improve D&I in the industry?
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
Listen to: Uncovering Hidden Risks
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Listen to: Security Unlocked: CISO Series with Bret Arsenault
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.