Storytelling and Cybersecurity Awareness
Tim Murck, actor, producer, and co-founder of Flavour, joins Ann on this week's episode of Afternoon Cyber Tea. Tim is a creative entrepreneur passionate about storytelling, gamification, and helping people turn themselves into problem solvers. Ann and Tim discuss the intersection of cyber awareness and storytelling, what led Tim to co-found Flavour and HackShield and why we need to look at cybersecurity as a team sport.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why future generations need to better understand cybersecurity
- How business leaders can better educate their employees with storytelling
- What the origin was for both HackShield and Flavour
Some Questions We Ask:
- How can storytelling help the average person understand complex cybersecurity topics?
- What experiences and skills do kids learn as they play with HackShield?
- Should we change the language and methods of education used in the industry?
Learn more about Flavour
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
Listen to: Uncovering Hidden Risks
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.