SolarWinds through a first principle lens: around the Hash Table.
Two members of the CyberWire’s Hash Table of experts, Gary McAlum, USAA CSO and Don Welch, Penn State CIO, join Rick Howard to discuss the SolarWinds attack.
- S1E6: 11 MAY: Cybersecurity first principles.
- S1E7: 18 MAY: Cybersecurity first principles: zero trust.
- S1E8: 26 MAY: Cybersecurity first principles: intrusion kill chains.
- S1E9: 01 JUN: Cybersecurity first principles: resilience.
- S1E11: 15 JUN: Cybersecurity first principles: risk assessment.
- S2E7: 31 AUG: Identity Management: a first principle idea.
- S2E8: 07 SEP: Identity Management: around the Hash Table.
- “Cybersecurity Canon,” by Ohio State University.
- “Do I Need a Third-Party Security Audit?” By Rachel Phillips, Bleeping Computer, 2 March 2018.
- “SolarWinds hack officially blamed on Russia: What you need to know,” by Laura Hautala, Cnet, 5 January 2021.
- “Sunburst backdoor – code overlaps with Kazuar,” by SecureList, Kaspersky, 11 January 2021.