Securing Hybrid Work: Venki Krishnababu, lululemon
Lululemon has been on the forefront of athleisure wear since its founding in 1998, but while many of its customers look at it exclusively as a fashion brand, at a deeper level this fashion empire is bolstered by a well thought-out and maintained digital infrastructure that relies on a hard working team to run it.
On today’s episode, Microsoft CISO Bret Arsenault sits down with Venki Krishnababu, SVP of Global Technology Services at Lululemon, to discuss the ways in which technology plays into the brand. Venki explains how he led a seamless transition into the remote work landscape caused by the pandemic, and how he’s using the experiences of the past year to influence future growth in the company.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why Venki feels so passionately about leading with empathy
- Why Venki saw moving to remote work as only the tip of the iceberg; and how he handled what laid below
- Specific tools and practices that have lead to Venki’s success
Some Questions We Ask:
- What is the biggest lesson learned during the pandemic?
- How does one facilitate effective management during this time?
- How does Lululemon view the future of in-person versus remote work?
Listen to: Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Security Unlocked: CISO Series with Bret Arsenault is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.