News for the cybersecurity community during the COVID-19 emergency
At a glance.
- Developing intelligence about the origins of COVID-19.
- Prepare for more disinformation, and more state-sponsored hacking.
- No letup in cybercrime during the pandemic.
- How do you keep workers on task while they're working remotely? (And how much do you need to try?)
- Big data may remain, in some form, after its role in contact tracing is over.
For more, see our daily update on COVID-19 and the cybersecurity community.