Your Life, Their Profit: Buyer Awareness in the 21st Century
On this episode, Perry sits down with Marta L. Tellado, President and CEO at Consumer Reports, to discuss the digital moment we are in and what that means for consumers and the marketplace: the risks, dangers, traps… and also the places and paths that can lead to progress. They also discuss Marta's new book, Buyer Aware: Harnessing Our Consumer Power for a Safe, Fair, and Transparent Marketplace.
Books and References:
- Fighting For a Fair Digital World. Consumer Reports resources to empower you to take action
- Buyer Aware: Harnessing our consumer power for a safe, fair, and transparent marketplace, by Marta L. Tellado
- Old Consumer reports commercials: Example 1, Example 2, Example 3.
- Transformational Security Awareness: What Neuroscientists, Storytellers, and Marketers Can Teach Us About Driving Secure Behaviors, by Perry Carpenter
- The Security Culture Playbook: An Executive Guide To Reducing Risk and Developing Your Human Defense Layer by Perry Carpenter & Kai Roer
8th Layer Insights theme music composed and performed by Marcos Moscat @ https://www.GameMusicTown.com/