Implementing Stronger Authentication
Dave Bittner, Hacking Humans podcast host and a co-founder of CyberWire, interviews Ann Johnson about social engineering attacks, the future of passwordless account adoption, authentication tools, and Ann‘s perspective on the future development of technology to mitigate risks on this week's episode of Afternoon Cyber Tea. Dave’s career spans more than two decades in digital media, video, television production, and interactive technology. He’s also one of the pioneers of non-linear editing and digital storytelling.
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- How to identify potential social engineering and cyber attacks
- The future of passwordless account adoption and the necessary steps to get there
- The future of authentication
Some Questions We Ask:
- What are ways to identify potential social engineering attacks?
- What tools are on the horizon for the fight against cyberattacks?
- What is the role of organizations in improving technology and applications to protect end-users?
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.