Inside Microsoft's Security Response Center
Aanchal Gupta, Vice President for Microsoft Azure, joins Ann on today's episode of Afternoon Cyber Tea. Aanchal is an executive with more than two decades of experience leading geographically distributed teams developing secure and trustworthy software used by billions of people. Aanchal joins us to discuss her work leading Microsoft's Security Response Center, giving our listeners a behind-the-scenes look into how the company’s security team tackles issues. Aanchal also talks with Ann about different lessons learned when tackling recent threats, her philosophy on cybersecurity, and how important she believes diversity and open work culture for diverse people are when trying to maintain trust and clarity in a crisis.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Challenges as a cyber security leader
- Guidance when trying to improve security posture
- Behind the scenes look inside the Microsoft Security Response Center
Some Questions We Ask:
- What are some lessons you’ve learned when tackling recent threats?
- When it comes to cyber issues, what should customers know first?
- How important is diversity and open work culture for the future of cybersecurity?
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.