Microsoft Azure through a first principle lens.
Rick examines how to deploy his first principle theories in the Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
- S1E1: 6 APR: Your Security Stack is Moving: SASE is Coming.
- S1E9: 01 JUN: Cybersecurity first principles - resilience
- S2E7: 31 AUG: Identity Management: a first principle idea.
- S2E8: 07 SEP: Identity Management: around the Hash Table.
- S3E3: 02 NOV: Securing containers and serverless functions.
- S3E4: 09 NOV: Securing containers and serverless functions: around the Hash Table.
- S3E5: 16 NOV: SOAR: a first principle idea.
- S3E6: 23 NOV: SOAR: around the Hash Table.
- “About: History,” Cloud Security Alliance.
- “A Brief History of AWS,” by Alec Rojasm, Media Temple, 31 August 2017.
- “A Look Back At Ten Years Of Microsoft Azure,” by Janakiram, Forbes, 3 February 2020.
- “An Annotated History of Google’s Cloud Platform,” by Reto Meier, Medium, 10 February 2017.
- “Azure AD Overview,” John Savill, YouTube, 2020.
- “Azure Virtual Network FAQ,” KumudD, Microsoft.com, 26 June 2020.
- “Azure Virtual Network Overview,” by John Savill, YouTube, 4 February 2020.
- “Matrices: Cloud Matrix,” by Mitre ATT&CK.
- “Microsoft Azure: Security.” by Microsoft.
- “Thinking about Resiliency in Azure,” John Savill, YouTube Video, June 2019.
- “Zero Trust Deployment Center,” Gary Centric, Microsoft.com, 30 September 2020.