How eDiscovery Can Help You Reduce Data and Risks in Three Steps
As data volumes continue to balloon, it's becoming clear that the quickest path to victory does not involve the fewest steps. This month's episode of Uncovering Hidden Risks explores ways to defensibly move data minimization decisions upstream to collaboratively expedite the eDiscovery process. EJ Bastien, Director of Discovery Programs at Microsoft, joins Erica Toelle and guest host Caitlin Fitzgerald for the discussion. EJ leads the eDiscovery and Litigation Support team at Microsoft. EJ shares his experience using technology to address the challenges of eDiscovery in the modern cloud world and shares some strategies and best practices to help mitigate risk.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Advice for organizations trying to handle the growing amount of new data types
- Best practices for implementing an effective eDiscovery strategy
- Why you should be excited about the future of eDiscovery
Some Questions We Ask:
- What trends are you seeing that are affecting the eDiscovery space?
- How you are approaching some of the new technology innovations?
- What benefits are there to using Purview eDiscovery Premium internally at Microsoft?
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
Listen to: Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Uncovering Hidden Risks is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.