3 Ways to Prepare for the Future of Data Governance and Collaboration
Jeff Teper, Corporate Vice President of Microsoft 365 Collaboration, including Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive, join's Erica Toelle and Chris McNulty on this week's episode of Uncovering Hidden Risks. Jeff leads product, design, and engineering teams for Microsoft 365, including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Viva, and more which empower people and organizations worldwide to collaborate at work, home, and school. Erica and Chris speak with Jeff about empowering users to do more through collaboration technology, a zero-trust model for collaboration, and how we can make powerful things simple.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The connection between collaboration and data governance
- Top three ways we can prepare for the future of data governance
- Balancing a great employee experience with data governance
Some Questions We Ask:
- How do you define data governance?
- What are the top three ways we can prepare for the future of data governance and collaboration?
- What excites you the most about the future of collaboration and data governance?
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
Listen to: Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Uncovering Hidden Risks is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.