Go beyond Compliance with Microsoft Purview
Igor Tsyganskiy, President and CTO of Bridgewater Associates, joins Erica Toelle and Rudra Mitra on this week's episode of Uncovering Hidden Risks. Igor joined Bridgewater in 2016 and is currently President and Chief Technology Officer with executive company-wide responsibility for the overall architecture, technology, infrastructure, and data centers. He also ran an advanced technology group at SAP, holds more than 20 patents in enterprise software, process automation, and security, and is a Computerworld Smithsonian Award Laureate. Igor chats with Erica and Rudy about understanding the data across your estate, protecting and overseeing data, and managing risk posture.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Core security and compliance principles
- Why to take a comprehensive approach to security and data management
- The pillars of data protection
Some Questions We Ask:
- What are your biggest concerns or challenges as President & CTO around data governance?
- What advice can you provide to companies about managing governance and securing data?
- How do you navigate data security requirements and regulations?
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
Listen to: Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Uncovering Hidden Risks is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.